Rare London, a fashion company situated in Liverpool began originally in 1999 as Fashion Finder, a family owned company that supplies knitwear and high street stores. In 2002 it became "rare fashion" and in 2009, the company had a magnificent collaboration with The Saturdays. It currently ships its gorgeous collections to over 80 countries across the world. In March 2012, the brand was given a fresh look and renamed “Rare London” to prove the company’s strong roots to British fashion industry. The company website was launched in 2005 and today with its dedicated and creative design team, still provides its customers with unique fashion.
Rare London offers a wide range of on-trend fashion to its fashion conscious customers. The company offers thousands of styles across women's wears, foot wears and other unique accessories. With its regular features in major fashion magazines, a large celebrity following and numerous award nominations, Rare London is the perfect place to visit for your latest fashion. What hasn't changed about this company is its belief that online shopping should be a more interesting experience. It strives to provide the best customer service possible and its staffs are always happy to assist their customers. Use the company's online form for sales enquiry to allow for efficient response to your questions.
Shopping on Rare London
At Rare London, customers get to choose from different brands of women's dresses, foot wears, and many other fabulous clothing. You will find several new items everyday at Rare London. Seize the opportunity to visit the company website, browse through its collections and make your selection.
Rare London is very reliable and efficient when it comes to delivering orders to its customers. It offers different delivery services within and outside UK.
• UK next working day: if you make your orders before 9pm Monday to Thursday, it will be delivered the next working day.
• UK next working day (pre noon): if order is made before 7pm Monday to Thursday, delivery will be made next day before noon, and this applies to UK mainland only. Items ordered after 7pm Thursday will be delivered on Saturday.
• UK Saturday: if order is placed before 7pm Friday and 9pm Monday, delivery will be made on Tuesday.
• UK Sunday: for orders placed between 4pm Saturday and 9pm Monday, delivery will be made on Tuesday.
• Bank holidays: there may be a delay in the delivery of orders placed during bank holidays. This is because the company warehouse and offices will be closed during these holidays and so orders will be dispatched the next working day.
• International delivery: it is customer's responsibility to pay any duties required. These duties are not included in shipping cost. The company currently cannot make deliveries to every country but continues to improve its services and add new countries to its list all the time.
• Free promotional delivery: orders placed on a free promotional delivery are subject to the terms and conditions of the free promotional delivery offer in the time frame stated.
Note: the company reserves the right to cancel this offer at any point in time.
If for any reasons you are not satisfied with your purchase, item(s) must be returned in original condition. This must be within 28 days of receipt and full refund will be made (minus original delivery charge on receipt). If garments are returned after 28 days, customer will be entitled to an exchange; a product of the value of the garment. Customer is responsible for returned item until it gets to the company.
Please note: the company reserves the right to refuse to give customer full cash refund if there is no proof of item getting to its warehouse.